- The unit kingdom and germany. Who already have the opportunity to shop with “try first. Pay later”.
- With more than 10 million items available worldwide with “prime try first. Pay later” in 2021. Double the number since the launch of amazon.Com. Prime customers will be able to purchase from brands such as calvin klein. Tommy hilfiger. Levi’s. Scotch & soda. Pinko. Lacoste. Love moschino. Hugo boss. New balance. Puma and many others and many particular and original products from small businesses and emerging designers
Amazon fashion wants to convince skeptics
- With this move. Amazon fashion wants to convince skeptics or those who have difficulty purchasing simply by referring to information or photos on the platform. The service will ban incorrect purchases. Whether link to size. Color or model errors. Amazon prime wardrobe will be includ in the prime subscription . Like prime video. Amazon music unlimit. Twitch prime. Free shipping; access to early offers and many other new data benefits.
- Amazon is therefore meeting what is a very strong trend among consumers. Especially younger ones. Who usually order products in multiple sizes and/or colours
Making their shopping experience increasingly easie
- The ” amazon prime wardrobe ” is also arriving in europe. The service dicat to prime users which will allow customers to try on clothing and accessories and pay for them later . Only once their choice has been confirm.
- This service. In fact. Aims to revolutionize purchases. Allowing consumers to select up to six items and receive them at home for free . You will then have seven days to try on the garments and accessories and choose which ones to keep and pay for. Amazon wants to B2B Fax Lead accommodate the user. Making their shopping experience increasingly easier . And will reward those who return fewer items with special discounts.